Small Business Services
Whatever the size of your network, be it a large WAN or a small LAN, we can provide a complete range of network and IT consultancy, installation, maintenance and networking support. Naas PC's been successfully delivering tailored networking solutions to businesses for many years.
- Through a combination of qualified and accredited IT staff, leading edge network analysis tools and up-to-date technology, our network engineers can provide our customers with a network that will protect their investment and delivery of new applications for many years to come.
- Just because your PC's or network hardware is not up to date, it doesn't mean that you have to buy new equipment, especially in prevailing market conditions. Reconfiguring errors out of the system means that your network can live up to it's initial potential.
- Often simple and inexpensive upgrades can improve system performance at a fraction of the cost of replacement.
- If you, or any of your coworkers are always complaining about the speed of their PCs, or are frustrated when they want to do some work just because it takes ages, then it's time to consider that if the machines were up to spec at time of purchase, then why isn't it delivering the goods at present. Systems slow down when databases aren't properly indexed to cope with the queries, or volumes of queries which are thrown at them. Sometimes this can be an easy fix, sometimes it's a case of archiving older data to allow the user to use the system efficiently.
You certainly don't want your business to suffer as a result of a slow and often problematic network. It would certainly be more expensive to continue to ignore the need for an upgrade in your IT network or your computer because you lose a lot of time as a result of employees working less efficiently and often feeling frustrated. A slow and non-maintained network will certainly cause your business to lose money! Time is money, is it not? Or you just may need greater capacity in your existing IT network because your business has grown and needs a new outfit? Or perhaps you want to run a project and you need a quick fix for members of the project team. Our IT consultants and qualified technicians can always help!
OR YOU MAY FIND:
- Your server or workstation hard disks are too small and you need more space?
- Your server or workstation processor is too slow?
- Your server or workstation memory is too small?
- Your server or workstations too slow and it takes ages to do something which is supposed to be quick?
- Your computers crash quite often just at exactly the wrong time?
- Maybe you need a new backup or storage solution?
- You are about to run a new project?
- Your company has outgrown its existing IT infrastructure?
We can fit a variety of upgrades to your computer or network to enhance performance. These include more memory, larger hard drives, secondary media drives, better graphic cards, better sound cards and faster CPU's. We are also able to repair or reinstall operating systems, re-configure your network, identify and remove bottlenecks, replace missing or corrupt drivers, dll's or tune up the network making sure that you have all the latest security patches, hotfixes, service packs and latest virus definitions installed. We will carry out a full health check on your computer or network and make improvements where possible. Also we will make recommendations when additions or upgrades such as a new hard drive, more memory or a better back-up system is required. Furthermore we will tweak the current installed software on your computer network for maximum efficiency and speed.
WE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP! YOU CAN USE OUR SERVICES EITHER ON AN AD-HOC BASIS OR OR WITHIN A FRAMEWORK OF A MAINTENANCE CONTRACT. OUR NETWORK CONSULTANTS ARE TRAINED TO IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS AND OFFER YOUR THE BEST AND THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION.
Last Updated (Friday, 21 August 2009 12:38)