We install, support and manage Client-Server and Peer-to-Peer networks for small to medium sized companies. Small Business Server (SBS) 2003 and 2008 installations. Affordable support options;
- single computer coverage
- multi-PC (department/ small office/ school)
- mid-sized and multi location offices with a few hundred stations.
If you have several stand-alone computers in your office, you're probably missing out on a lot of what your network can offer you.
Setting up a network will offer you the following benefits:
- You can share your company resources such as printers, scanners, files and applications
- You can send and receive internal and external emails and messages
- You can share an internet connection. This means all computers connected to the network can use the same dialup or ADSL connection to the internet. In this way, all your computers will have access to internet and email. Also you will save a lot of money in internet connection charges.
- We have our own in-house highly trained engineers and consultants who specialise in the planning, designing and implementation of network systems to ensure reliability and appropriateness for your specific business requirements.
- We can advise on all aspects of network and cabling solutions, and recommend the most suitable structure of network for your company.
- Our team of experts can visit your premises to discuss possible plans and determine your specific needs.
- We will ensure best bang for buck in the configuration of your network, right through to VPNs to allow employees to access server resources while on the road, or allow access from multi site offices
- We can offer a comprehensive range of network design, implementation, support and management services.
- When we subcontract cabling, we use only accredited electrical contractors.
If you require additional information on our services, please don't hesitate to contact us
Last Updated (Tuesday, 04 August 2009 09:06)